- Restricted accessMulticenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study on the Effect of Oral Tolvaptan on Left Ventricular Dilation and Function in Patients With Heart Failure and Systolic DysfunctionJames E. Udelson, Marvin A. Konstam, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessElevated Plasma Fibrinogen Level Predicts Suboptimal Response to Therapy With Both Single- and Double-Bolus Eptifibatide During Percutaneous Coronary InterventionEhtisham Mahmud, Anthony N. DeMaria, et al.
Vascular Risk Factors
Cardiac Surgery: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessResults of the U.S. Multicenter Pivotal Study of the HELEX Septal Occluder for Percutaneous Closure of Secundum Atrial Septal DefectsThomas K. Jones, Multicenter Pivotal Study of the HELEX Septal Occluder Investigators#, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More