STATE-OF-THE-ART PAPER AND COMMENTARY
- Restricted accessArterial Reactivity in Lower Extremities Is Progressively Reduced as Cardiovascular Risk Factors IncreaseComparison With Upper Extremities Using Magnetic Resonance ImagingHarry A. Silber, Pamela Ouyang, et al.
Computed Tomography Angiography
- Restricted accessImproved Noninvasive Assessment of Coronary Artery Bypass Grafts With 64-Slice Computed Tomographic Angiography in an Unselected Patient PopulationTanja S. Meyer, Jörg Hausleiter, et al.
Computed Tomography Angiography: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessVentricular Structure and Function in Hypertensive Participants With Heart Failure and a Normal Ejection FractionThe Cardiovascular Health StudyMathew S. Maurer, Dalane W. Kitzman, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular End-Diastolic Volume Is Normal in Patients With Heart Failure and a Normal Ejection FractionA Renewed Consensus in Diastolic Heart FailureMichael R. Zile, Martin M. LeWinter, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Congenital Heart Disease: State-of-the-Art Paper
Congenital Heart Disease
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More