- Restricted accessRelation of coronary blood flow and reactive hyperemia to regional dysfunction induced by dopamine infusion in dogs: Limitations in detecting subcritical coronary stenosesJohn McB. Hodgson, G.B. John Mancini, et al.
- Restricted accessEnhancement of triggered activity in ischemic purkinje fibers by ouabain: A mechanism of increased susceptibility to digitalis toxicity in myocardial infarctionRobert J. Hariman, Nabil El-Sherif, et al.
- Restricted accessClinical use of ultrashort-lived radionuclide krypton-81m for noninvasive analysis of right ventricular performance in normal subjects and patients with right ventricular dysfunctionChristoph A. Nienaber, Walter H. Bleifeld, et al.
Report on therapy
- Restricted accessNewly elected members of the collegeThe following individuals were elected to membership in the American College of Cardiology in the category indicated in November 1984 and January 1985. Those elected to Fellowship have been invited to participate in the 34th Annual Convocation of the College to be held March 13, 1985, in Anaheim, California
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More