Author + information
- Received June 25, 1984
- Revision received October 16, 1984
- Accepted October 31, 1984
- Published online March 1, 1985.
- Robert Shaddy, MD1,
- Norman H. Silverman, MD, FACC*,1,
- Paul Stanger, MD, FACC1 and
- Paul Ebert, MD, FACC1
- ↵*Address for reprints: Norman H. Silverman, MD, University of California, San Francisco, M342A, San Francisco, California 94143.
The clinical features, diagnostic studies and surgical treatment of a subvalvular mitral aneurysm of the left ventricle are described. The infant presented at 9 weeks of age with large apical ventricular septal defects and pulmonary hypertension. The subvalvular aneurysm was an incidental finding. Both lesions were treated surgically.
- Received June 25, 1984.
- Revision received October 16, 1984.
- Accepted October 31, 1984.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation