Author + information
- Received October 16, 1984
- Revision received December 11, 1984
- Accepted January 4, 1985
- Published online May 1, 1985.
- ↵*Address for reprints: Carlos E. Alosilla, MD, Cardiovascular Laboratory, St. Vincent's Medical Center, P.O. Box 2982, Jacksonville, Florida 32204.
Two patients who suffered from sudden occlusion of the left main coronary artery were successfully treated with intracoronary infusion of streptokinase. One of them underwent successful coronary bypass surgery and the other was treated with medical therapy only. The outcome of this highly lethal condition is discussed.
- Received October 16, 1984.
- Revision received December 11, 1984.
- Accepted January 4, 1985.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation