- Restricted accessHigh Dietary Glycemic Load and Glycemic Index Increase Risk of Cardiovascular Disease Among Middle-Aged WomenA Population-Based Follow-Up StudyJoline W.J. Beulens, Yvonne T. van der Schouw, et al.
Cardiovascular Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessGanglionated Plexi Modulate Extrinsic Cardiac Autonomic Nerve InputEffects on Sinus Rate, Atrioventricular Conduction, Refractoriness, and Inducibility of Atrial FibrillationYinglong Hou, Sunny S. Po, et al.
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Aortic Valve Replacement for Severe Aortic Stenosis in High-Risk Patients Using the Second- and Current Third-Generation Self-Expanding CoreValve ProsthesisDevice Success and 30-Day Clinical OutcomeEberhard Grube, Raoul Bonan, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/AHA/SCAI CLINICAL COMPETENCE STATEMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA/SCAI 2007 Update of the Clinical Competence Statement on Cardiac Interventional ProceduresA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training (Writing Committee to Update the 1998 Clinical Competence Statement on Recommendations for the Assessment and Maintenance of Proficiency in Coronary Interventional Procedures)Spencer B. King, Cynthia M. Tracy, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More