Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessST-Segment Deviation Analysis of the Admission 12-Lead Electrocardiogram as an Aid to Early Diagnosis of Acute Myocardial Infarction With a Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging Gold StandardThomas N. Martin, Galen S. Wagner, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Peripheral Arterial Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Value of Myocardial Perfusion Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography in Screening Asymptomatic Patients With Atrial Fibrillation for Coronary Artery DiseaseJ. Wells Askew, Raymond J. Gibbons, et al.
- Restricted accessContinuous Mechanical Chest Compressions During Cardiac Arrest to Facilitate Restoration of Coronary Circulation With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionHaakon Kiil Grogaard, Kjetil Sunde, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/AHA CLINICAL COMPETENCE STATEMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2007 Clinical Competence Statement on Vascular Imaging With Computed Tomography and Magnetic ResonanceA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association/American College of Physicians Task Force on Clinical Competence and Training Developed in Collaboration With the Society of Atherosclerosis Imaging and Prevention, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society for Vascular Medicine and BiologyChristopher M. Kramer, Howard H. Weitz, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jun 11 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Mon Jun 24 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jun 19 2019
- View More