CARDIOVASCULAR GENOMIC MEDICINE
- Restricted accessImpact of Nesiritide on Renal Function in Patients With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Pre-Existing Renal DysfunctionA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Clinical TrialRonald M. Witteles, Michael B. Fowler, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessSafety, Tolerability, and Initial Efficacy of AZD6140, the First Reversible Oral Adenosine Diphosphate Receptor Antagonist, Compared With Clopidogrel, in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromePrimary Results of the DISPERSE-2 TrialChristopher P. Cannon, Robert F. Storey, et al.
- Restricted accessInhibition of Platelet Aggregation by AZD6140, A Reversible Oral P2Y12Receptor Antagonist, Compared With Clopidogrel in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesRobert F. Storey, Christopher P. Cannon, et al.
- Restricted accessSupine Bicycle EchocardiographyImproved Diagnostic Accuracy and Physiologic Assessment of Coronary Artery Disease With the Incorporation of Intermediate Stages of ExerciseTae-Ho Park, William A. Zoghbi, et al.
Exercise Testing: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessThe Frustrating Search for Arrhythmia Risk Stratifiers in Heart Failure Due to Nonischemic CardiomyopathyDoes T-Wave Alternans Testing Help?Richard L. Verrier, Mark E. Josephson, et al.
- Restricted accessTransient ST-Segment Depression During Paroxysms of Atrial Fibrillation in Otherwise Normal IndividualsRelation With Underlying Coronary Artery DiseaseAristides Androulakis, Ioannis E. Kallikazaros, et al.
Letters to the Editor
AHA/ACCF/ESC SCIENTIFIC STATEMENT
- Restricted accessThe Role of Endomyocardial Biopsy in the Management of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association, the American College of Cardiology, and the European Society of Cardiology Endorsed by the Heart Failure Society of America and the Heart Failure Association of the European Society of CardiologyLeslie T. Cooper, Renu Virmani, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More