- Restricted accessUnrestricted Use of Drug-Eluting Stents Compared With Bare-Metal Stents in Routine Clinical PracticeFindings From the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Dynamic RegistryJ. Dawn Abbott, David O. Williams, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessDepression, Inflammation, and Incident Cardiovascular Disease in Women With Suspected Coronary IschemiaThe National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute–Sponsored WISE StudyViola Vaccarino, C. Noel Bairey Merz, et al.
- Restricted accessPioglitazone Improves Myocardial Blood Flow and Glucose Utilization in Nondiabetic Patients With Combined HyperlipidemiaA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled StudyRossi P. Naoumova, Paolo G. Camici, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessHeart-Type Fatty Acid-Binding Protein Predicts Long-Term Mortality After Acute Coronary Syndrome and Identifies High-Risk Patients Across the Range of Troponin ValuesNiamh Kilcullen, Alistair S. Hall, et al.
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
Surgery for Congenital Disease
- Restricted accessEvaluation of Myocardial Ischemia After Surgical Repair of Anomalous Aortic Origin of a Coronary Artery in a Series of Pediatric PatientsJulie A. Brothers, Stephen M. Paridon, et al.
Surgery for Congenital Disease: Editorial Comment
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More