- Restricted accessDrug-Eluting Stent ThrombosisResults From the Multicenter Spanish Registry ESTROFA (Estudio ESpañol sobre TROmbosis de stents FArmacoactivos)José M. de la Torre-Hernández, Josepa Mauri, et al.
Renal Function in Acute Coronary Syndrome
- Restricted accessCockcroft-Gault Versus Modification of Diet in Renal DiseaseImportance of Glomerular Filtration Rate Formula for Classification of Chronic Kidney Disease in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromesChiara Melloni, Karen P. Alexander, et al.
Endothelial Function in Women
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPrevalence of American Heart Association Type VI Carotid Atherosclerotic Lesions Identified by Magnetic Resonance Imaging for Different Levels of Stenosis as Measured by Duplex UltrasoundTobias Saam, Thomas S. Hatsukami, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiomyopathy: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessLeft Ventricular Unloading in Acute ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Is Safe and Feasible and Provides Acute and Sustained Left Ventricular RecoveryKrischan D. Sjauw, José P.S. Henriques, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- Risk Factors for Infections Involving Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices J Am Coll Cardiol 2019;74:2845–54D.H. Birnie, A.D. Krahn, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AHA/ASE/HRS/ISACHD/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2020 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging During the Follow-Up Care of Patients With Congenital Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight Committee and Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyWriting Group, Ali N. Zaidi, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 AATS/ACC/SCAI/STS Expert Consensus Systems of Care Document: Operator and Institutional Recommendations and Requirements for Transcatheter Mitral Valve InterventionA Joint Report of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, the American College of Cardiology, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Y. Joseph Woo, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology