- Restricted accessDirect Stenting for Stable Angina Pectoris Is Associated With Reduced Periprocedural Microcirculatory Injury Compared With Stenting After Pre-DilationThomas Cuisset, Bernard De Bruyne, et al.
- Restricted accessClopidogrel 600-Mg Double Loading Dose Achieves Stronger Platelet Inhibition Than Conventional RegimensResults From the PREPAIR Randomized StudyPhilippe L. L’Allier, Jean-Claude Tardif, et al.
- Restricted accessRandomized Controlled Trial of an Implantable Continuous Hemodynamic Monitor in Patients With Advanced Heart FailureThe COMPASS-HF StudyRobert C. Bourge, Lynne Warner Stevenson, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
Acute Aortic Syndromes
- Restricted accessDose-Related Effects of Repeated ETC-216 (Recombinant Apolipoprotein A-IMilano/1-Palmitoyl-2-Oleoyl Phosphatidylcholine Complexes) Administrations on Rabbit Lipid-Rich Soft PlaquesIn Vivo Assessment by Intravascular Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance ImagingCinzia Parolini, Giulia Chiesa, et al.
- Restricted accessRapid Change in Plaque Size, Composition, and Molecular Footprint After Recombinant Apolipoprotein A-IMilano (ETC-216) AdministrationMagnetic Resonance Imaging Study in an Experimental Model of AtherosclerosisBorja Ibanez, Juan J. Badimon, et al.
ApoA-IMilano: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessApoA-IMilano/Phospholipid ComplexClinical Implications of Dose-Response Studies in Rabbit Atherosclerosis With Intravascular Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance ImagingXue-Qiao Zhao, B. Greg Brown, et al.
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ASE/ACEP/AHA/ASNC/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR APPROPRIATENESS CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ASE/ACEP/AHA/ASNC/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR 2008 Appropriateness Criteria for Stress EchocardiographyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriateness Criteria Task Force, American Society of Echocardiography, American College of Emergency Physicians, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Endorsed by the Heart Rhythm Society and the Society of Critical Care MedicinePamela S. Douglas, Neil J. Weissman, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More