- Restricted accessPeriprocedural Bleeding and 1-Year Outcome After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionsAppropriateness of Including Bleeding as a Component of a Quadruple End PointGjin Ndrepepa, Adnan Kastrati, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Problem With Composite End Points in Cardiovascular StudiesThe Story of Major Adverse Cardiac Events and Percutaneous Coronary InterventionKevin E. Kip, David O. Williams, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
Lipids and CAD
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessThree-Dimensional Electroanatomical Voltage Mapping and Histologic Evaluation of Myocardial Substrate in Right Ventricular Outflow Tract TachycardiaDomenico Corrado, Gaetano Thiene, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessEffects of Ramipril on Endothelial Function and the Expression of Proinflammatory Cytokines and Adhesion Molecules in Young Normotensive Subjects With Successfully Repaired Coarctation of AortaA Randomized Cross-Over StudyStella Brili, Christodoulos Stefanadis, et al.
- Restricted accessInterventricular Mechanical Asynchrony in Pulmonary Arterial HypertensionLeft-to-Right Delay in Peak Shortening Is Related to Right Ventricular Overload and Left Ventricular UnderfillingJ. Tim Marcus, Anton Vonk-Noordegraaf, et al.
Pulmonary Hypertension: Editorial Comment
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Coronary Angiography With a Prototype 256-Row Area Detector Computed Tomography System Comparison With Conventional Invasive Coronary AngiographySadako Motoyama, Hitoshi Hishida, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Jan 23 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Jan 24 2020
- View More