STATE-OF-THE-ART PAPER AND COMMENTARY
- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Distal Protection Versus Conventional Treatment in Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe Drug Elution and Distal Protection in ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (DEDICATION) TrialHenning Kelbæk, Leif Thuesen, et al.
Invasive Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Coronary Heart Disease
- Restricted accessLipoprotein-Associated Phospholipase A2 Is an Independent Predictor of Incident Coronary Heart Disease in an Apparently Healthy Older PopulationThe Rancho Bernardo StudyLori B. Daniels, Elizabeth Barrett-Connor, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPre-Treatment of Mesenchymal Stem Cells With a Combination of Growth Factors Enhances Gap Junction Formation, Cytoprotective Effect on Cardiomyocytes, and Therapeutic Efficacy for Myocardial InfarctionJoo-Yong Hahn, Hyo-Soo Kim, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessSurvival and Cardiac Remodeling Benefits in Patients Undergoing Late Percutaneous Coronary Intervention of the Infarct-Related ArteryEvidence From a Meta-Analysis of Randomized Controlled TrialsAntonio Abbate, George W. Vetrovec, et al.
Expedited Publications: Editorial Comment
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Wed Dec 11 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Tue Dec 10 2019
- View More