- Restricted accessSafety and Efficacy of Bivalirudin With and Without Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention1-Year Results From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage strategY) TrialHarvey D. White, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
- Restricted access10-Year Follow-Up of a Prospective Randomized Trial Comparing Bare-Metal Stenting With Internal Mammary Artery Grafting for Proximal, Isolated De Novo Left Anterior Coronary Artery StenosisThe SIMA (Stenting versus Internal Mammary Artery grafting) TrialJean-Jacques Goy, SIMA Investigators, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessElectroanatomic Characterization of Post-Infarct ScarsComparison With 3-Dimensional Myocardial Scar Reconstruction Based on Magnetic Resonance ImagingAndrei Codreanu, Christian de Chillou, et al.
Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Aortic Atherosclerosis and Stroke
Aortic Atherosclerosis and Stroke: Editorial Comment
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Focus on China
- Restricted accessThe Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-γ Agonist Pioglitazone Represses Inflammation in a Peroxisome Proliferator-Activated Receptor-α–Dependent Manner In Vitro and In Vivo in MiceGabriela Orasanu, Jorge Plutzky, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- CorrectionA. Varbo, B.G. Nordestgaard, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionR. De Caterina, R.P. Giugliano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AATS/AHA/ASE/ASNC/HRS/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/STS 2019 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging in the Assessment of Cardiac Structure and Function in Nonvalvular Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Association for Thoracic Surgery, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsWriting Group Members, Prem Soman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Alirocumab Reduces Total Nonfatal Cardiovascular and Fatal Events in the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialMichael Szarek, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators∗, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology