Antiplatelet Therapy: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessAzimilide Reduces Emergency Department Visits and Hospitalizations in Patients With an Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator in a Placebo-Controlled Clinical TrialPaul Dorian, SHIELD (SHock Inhibition Evaluation with AzimiLiDe) Investigators, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Letters to the Editor
ACC/AHA PRACTICE GUIDELINE
- Restricted access2008 Focused Update Incorporated Into the ACC/AHA 2006 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the 1998 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Valvular Heart Disease) Endorsed by the Society of Cardiovascular Anesthesiologists, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Pravin M. Shah, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More