- Restricted accessDoes Microvolt T-Wave Alternans Testing Predict Ventricular Tachyarrhythmias in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy and Prophylactic Defibrillators?The MASTER (Microvolt T Wave Alternans Testing for Risk Stratification of Post-Myocardial Infarction Patients) TrialTheodore Chow, David G. Benditt, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Clinical Benefit of Sirolimus-Eluting Stents in Patients With In-Stent RestenosisResults of the RIBS-II (Restenosis Intra-stent: Balloon angioplasty vs. elective sirolimus-eluting Stenting) StudyFernando Alfonso, Carlos Macaya, et al.
NSAIDs and Myocardial Infarction
- Restricted accessRole of Dose Potency in the Prediction of Risk of Myocardial Infarction Associated With Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs in the General PopulationLuis Alberto García Rodríguez, Paola Patrignani, et al.
NSAIDs and Myocardial Infarction: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessContinental Differences in Clinical Characteristics, Management, and Outcomes in Patients Hospitalized With Worsening Heart FailureResults From the EVEREST (Efficacy of Vasopressin Antagonism in Heart Failure: Outcome Study with Tolvaptan) ProgramJohn E.A. Blair, Mihai Gheorghiade, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEctopic Expression of the Sodium-Iodide Symporter Enables Imaging of Transplanted Cardiac Stem Cells In Vivo by Single-Photon Emission Computed Tomography or Positron Emission TomographyJohn Terrovitis, M. Roselle Abraham, et al.
NEWS FROM THE NCDR
- Restricted accessAssociation of Previous Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery With Door-to-Balloon Time and In-Hospital Outcomes: A Report From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR)Michael S. Kim, John C. Messenger, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More