JACC WHITE PAPER
- Restricted accessFive-Year Follow-Up After Sirolimus-Eluting Stent ImplantationResults of the SIRIUS (Sirolimus-Eluting Stent in De-Novo Native Coronary Lesions) TrialGiora Weisz, Jeffrey W. Moses, et al.
- Restricted accessBaseline Q-Wave Surpasses Time From Symptom Onset as a Prognostic Marker in ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients Treated With Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionPaul W. Armstrong, Christopher B. Granger, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted accessEfficacy of Ranolazine in Patients With Chronic AnginaObservations From the Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled MERLIN–TIMI (Metabolic Efficiency With Ranolazine for Less Ischemia in Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes) 36 TrialSean R. Wilson, David A. Morrow, et al.
- Restricted accessThin-Walled Microvessels in Human Coronary Atherosclerotic Plaques Show Incomplete Endothelial JunctionsRelevance of Compromised Structural Integrity for Intraplaque Microvascular LeakageJudith C. Sluimer, Mat J.A.P. Daemen, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Pharmacology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessReal-Time 3-Dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography in the Evaluation of Post-Operative Mitral Annuloplasty Ring and Prosthetic Valve DehiscenceItzhak Kronzon, Roberto M. Lang, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult
- Restricted accessVentilatory Efficiency and Aerobic Capacity Predict Event-Free Survival in Adults With Atrial Repair for Complete Transposition of the Great ArteriesAlessandro Giardini, Michael A. Gatzoulis, et al.
Congenital Heart Disease in the Adult: Editorial Comment
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/AHA EXPERT CONSENSUS DOCUMENT
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2009 Expert Consensus Document on Pulmonary HypertensionA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Task Force on Expert Consensus Documents and the American Heart Association Developed in Collaboration With the American College of Chest Physicians; American Thoracic Society, Inc.; and the Pulmonary Hypertension AssociationVallerie V. McLaughlin, John Varga, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More