LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIAL
- Restricted accessClinical Effectiveness of Coronary Stents in Elderly PersonsResults From 262,700 Medicare Patients in the American College of Cardiology–National Cardiovascular Data RegistryPamela S. Douglas, Eric D. Peterson, et al.
- Restricted accessCoronary Computed Tomography Angiography for Early Triage of Patients With Acute Chest PainThe ROMICAT (Rule Out Myocardial Infarction using Computer Assisted Tomography) TrialUdo Hoffmann, John T. Nagurney, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessA Prospective, Randomized, 6-Month Comparison of the Coronary Vasomotor Response Associated With a Zotarolimus- Versus a Sirolimus-Eluting StentDifferential Recovery of Coronary Endothelial DysfunctionJin Won Kim, Dong Joo Oh, et al.
- Restricted accessDifferences in Restenosis Rate With Different Drug-Eluting Stents in Patients With and Without Diabetes MellitusA Report From the SCAAR (Swedish Angiography and Angioplasty Registry)Ole Fröbert, Stefan K. James, et al.
- Restricted accessBenefits From Small Molecule Administration as Compared With Abciximab Among Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Treated With Primary AngioplastyA Meta-AnalysisGiuseppe De Luca, Paolo Marino, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Arrhythmias and Heart Failure
- Restricted accessAtrial Fibrillation and Heart Failure in Cardiology Practice: Reciprocal Impact and Combined Management From the Perspective of Atrial FibrillationResults of the Euro Heart Survey on Atrial FibrillationRobby Nieuwlaat, Harry J.G.M. Crijns, et al.
- Restricted accessCharacterization of Peri-Infarct Zone Heterogeneity by Contrast-Enhanced Multidetector Computed TomographyA Comparison With Magnetic Resonance ImagingKarl H. Schuleri, Albert C. Lardo, et al.
- Restricted accessPositive Remodeling of the Coronary Arteries Detected by Magnetic Resonance Imaging in an Asymptomatic PopulationMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Cuilian Miao, David A. Bluemke, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Focus on India
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
SCANNING THE LITERATURE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Thu Feb 06 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Feb 16 2020
- View More