FOCUS ISSUE: VALVULAR HEART DISEASE
- Restricted accessOutcome After Aortic Valve Replacement for Low-Flow/Low-Gradient Aortic Stenosis Without Contractile Reserve on Dobutamine Stress EchocardiographyChristophe Tribouilloy, Jean-Luc Monin, et al.
- Restricted accessHydroxymethylglutaryl Coenzyme-A Reductase Inhibitors Delay the Progression of Rheumatic Aortic Valve StenosisA Long-Term Echocardiographic StudyFrancesco Antonini-Canterin, Gian Luigi Nicolosi, et al.
Year in Cardiology Series
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More