Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessBeta-Blockade With Nebivolol in Elderly Heart Failure Patients With Impaired and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionData From SENIORS (Study of Effects of Nebivolol Intervention on Outcomes and Rehospitalization in Seniors With Heart Failure)Dirk J. van Veldhuisen, SENIORS Investigators, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessSeverely Impaired von Willebrand Factor-Dependent Platelet Aggregation in Patients With a Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device (HeartMate II)Jolanta Klovaite, Lars B. Nielsen, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Vascular Disease and Diabetes
Vascular Disease and Diabetes: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessRelationship of Oxidized Phospholipids and Biomarkers of Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein With Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Inflammatory Biomarkers, and Effect of Statin Therapy in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesResults From the MIRACL (Myocardial Ischemia Reduction With Aggressive Cholesterol Lowering) TrialAlexander E. Fraley, MIRACL Study Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ASNC/ACR/AHA/ASE/SCCT/SCMR/SNM APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ASNC/ACR/AHA/ASE/SCCT/SCMR/SNM 2009 Appropriate Use Criteria for Cardiac Radionuclide ImagingA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the American College of Radiology, the American Heart Association, the American Society of Echocardiography, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Nuclear Medicine Endorsed by the American College of Emergency PhysiciansRobert C. Hendel, Kim A. Williams, et al.
- CorrectionI.S. AnandJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 ACC/AHA Guideline on the Primary Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease: Executive SummaryA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesDonna K. Arnett, Boback Ziaeian, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Effects of Icosapent Ethyl on Total Ischemic Events: From REDUCE-ITDeepak L. Bhatt, on Behalf of the REDUCE-IT Investigators∗, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology