Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessBeta-Blockade With Nebivolol in Elderly Heart Failure Patients With Impaired and Preserved Left Ventricular Ejection FractionData From SENIORS (Study of Effects of Nebivolol Intervention on Outcomes and Rehospitalization in Seniors With Heart Failure)Dirk J. van Veldhuisen, SENIORS Investigators, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessSeverely Impaired von Willebrand Factor-Dependent Platelet Aggregation in Patients With a Continuous-Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device (HeartMate II)Jolanta Klovaite, Lars B. Nielsen, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Vascular Disease and Diabetes
Vascular Disease and Diabetes: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessRelationship of Oxidized Phospholipids and Biomarkers of Oxidized Low-Density Lipoprotein With Cardiovascular Risk Factors, Inflammatory Biomarkers, and Effect of Statin Therapy in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesResults From the MIRACL (Myocardial Ischemia Reduction With Aggressive Cholesterol Lowering) TrialAlexander E. Fraley, MIRACL Study Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
ACCF/ASNC/ACR/AHA/ASE/SCCT/SCMR/SNM APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ASNC/ACR/AHA/ASE/SCCT/SCMR/SNM 2009 Appropriate Use Criteria for Cardiac Radionuclide ImagingA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, the American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, the American College of Radiology, the American Heart Association, the American Society of Echocardiography, the Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and the Society of Nuclear Medicine Endorsed by the American College of Emergency PhysiciansRobert C. Hendel, Kim A. Williams, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Supplemental Vitamins and Minerals for CVD Prevention and TreatmentLast mentioned on Wed Mar 06 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Fri Mar 22 2019
- Genetic Etiology for Alcohol-Induced Cardiac ToxicityLast mentioned on Fri Nov 30 2018
- View More