- Restricted accessRandomized Comparison of Minimally Invasive Direct Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery Versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stenting in Isolated Proximal Left Anterior Descending Coronary Artery StenosisHolger Thiele, Volkmar Falk, et al.
- Restricted accessMaximizing Patient Benefit From Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy With the Addition of Structured Exercise TrainingA Randomized Controlled StudyAshish Y. Patwala, David J. Wright, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessLowered B-Type Natriuretic Peptide in Response to Levosimendan or Dobutamine Treatment Is Associated With Improved Survival in Patients With Severe Acutely Decompensated Heart FailureAlain Cohen-Solal, Alexandre Mebazaa, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessAre BNP Changes During Hospitalization for Heart Failure a Reliable Surrogate for Predicting the Effects of Therapies on Post-Discharge Mortality?Mihai Gheorghiade and Peter S. Pang
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessCombined Evaluation of Bedside Clinical Variables and the Electrocardiogram for the Differential Diagnosis of Paroxysmal Atrioventricular Reciprocating Tachycardias in Patients Without Pre-ExcitationEsteban González-Torrecilla, Francisco Fernández-Avilés, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPrediction of Hypertension Improvement After Stenting of Renal Artery StenosisComparative Accuracy of Translesional Pressure Gradients, Intravascular Ultrasound, and AngiographyMassoud A. Leesar, Sohail Ikram, et al.
WORKS IN PROGRESS
- Restricted accessSkeletal Muscle Microvascular Flow in Progressive Peripheral Artery DiseaseAssessment With Continuous Arterial Spin-Labeling Perfusion Magnetic Resonance ImagingWen-Chau Wu, Thomas F. Floyd, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Dec 16 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More