- Restricted accessPromise of Blood- and Bone Marrow-Derived Stem Cell Transplantation for Functional Cardiac RepairPutting It in Perspective With Existing TherapyThorsten Reffelmann, Robert A. Kloner, et al.
- Restricted accessThrombus Aspiration During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Improves Myocardial Reperfusion and Reduces Infarct SizeThe EXPIRA (Thrombectomy With Export Catheter in Infarct-Related Artery During Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) Prospective, Randomized TrialGennaro Sardella, Francesco Fedele, et al.
Coronary Disease Risk
Coronary Disease Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessCoronary Calcium Predicts Events Better With Absolute Calcium Scores Than Age-Sex-Race/Ethnicity PercentilesMESA (Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis)Matthew J. Budoff, Richard A. Kronmal, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Restricted accessHeart Failure Decompensation and All-Cause Mortality in Relation to Percent Biventricular Pacing in Patients With Heart FailureIs a Goal of 100% Biventricular Pacing Necessary?Bruce A. Koplan, Shelly A. Christman, et al.
Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy: Editorial Comment
FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Focus on China
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
HIGHLIGHTS FROM JACC
Letter to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More