NEWS FROM THE NCDR
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Coronary Interventions in Facilities Without Cardiac Surgery On Site: A Report From the National Cardiovascular Data Registry (NCDR)Michael A. Kutcher, Ralph G. Brindis, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe Pathophysiology of Heart Failure With Normal Ejection FractionExercise Echocardiography Reveals Complex Abnormalities of Both Systolic and Diastolic Ventricular Function Involving Torsion, Untwist, and Longitudinal MotionYu Ting Tan, John E. Sanderson, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
EXPEDITED PUBLICATIONS: LATE-BREAKING CLINICAL TRIALS
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More