QUARTERLY FOCUS ISSUE: HEART RHYTHM DISORDERS
- Restricted accessAppropriate Evaluation and Treatment of Heart Failure Patients After Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator DischargeTime to Go Beyond the Initial ShockJoseph D. Mishkin, Juan M. Aranda, et al.
- Restricted accessWomen Have a Lower Prevalence of Structural Heart Disease as a Precursor to Sudden Cardiac ArrestThe Ore-SUDS (Oregon Sudden Unexpected Death Study)Sumeet S. Chugh, Jonathan Jui, et al.
- Restricted accessAtrial Fibrillation at Baseline and During Follow-Up in ALLHAT (Antihypertensive and Lipid-Lowering Treatment to Prevent Heart Attack Trial)L. Julian Haywood, ALLHAT Collaborative Research Group, et al.
- Restricted accessRole of the CHADS2Score in the Evaluation of Thromboembolic Risk in Patients With Atrial Fibrillation Undergoing Transesophageal Echocardiography Before Pulmonary Vein IsolationSarinya Puwanant, Allan L. Klein, et al.
- Restricted accessA Comparison of Atrial Arrhythmias After Heart or Double-Lung Transplantation at a Single CenterInsights Into the Mechanism of Post-Operative Atrial FibrillationJosé Dizon, Hasan Garan, et al.
- Restricted accessThe RYR2-Encoded Ryanodine Receptor/Calcium Release Channel in Patients Diagnosed Previously With Either Catecholaminergic Polymorphic Ventricular Tachycardia or Genotype Negative, Exercise-Induced Long QT SyndromeA Comprehensive Open Reading Frame Mutational AnalysisArgelia Medeiros-Domingo, Michael J. Ackerman, et al.
CONGENITAL HEART DISEASE
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
ACCF/AHA PRACTICE GUIDELINES: FOCUSED UPDATE
ACCF/AHA PRACTICE GUIDELINES: FULL TEXT
- Restricted access2009 ACCF/AHA Focused Update on Perioperative Beta Blockade Incorporated Into the ACC/AHA 2007 Guidelines on Perioperative Cardiovascular Evaluation and Care for Noncardiac SurgeryAmerican College of Cardiology Foundation, John F. Robb, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More