QUARTERLY FOCUS ISSUE: PREVENTION/OUTCOMES
Year in Cardiology Series
Lipid-Lowering and Total Cardiovascular Burden
- Restricted accessTotal Cardiovascular Disease Burden: Comparing Intensive With Moderate Statin TherapyInsights From the IDEAL (Incremental Decrease in End Points Through Aggressive Lipid Lowering) TrialMatti J. Tikkanen, Terje R. Pedersen, et al.
- Restricted accessReduction in Recurrent Cardiovascular Events With Intensive Lipid-Lowering Statin Therapy Compared With Moderate Lipid-Lowering Statin Therapy After Acute Coronary SyndromesFrom the PROVE IT–TIMI 22 (Pravastatin or Atorvastatin Evaluation and Infection Therapy–Thrombolysis In Myocardial Infarction 22) TrialSabina A. Murphy, Eugene Braunwald, et al.
Lipid-Lowering and Total Cardiovascular Burden: Editorial Comment
Cardiovascular Risk and Menopause
Cardiovascular Risk and Menopause: Editorial Comment
Cardiovascular Risk and Diet and Smoking
Treatment Implications of the JUPITER Trial
- Restricted accessClinical Implications of JUPITER (Justification for the Use of statins in Prevention: an Intervention Trial Evaluating Rosuvastatin) in a U.S. PopulationInsights From the ARIC (Atherosclerosis Risk in Communities) StudyEric Y. Yang, Christie M. Ballantyne, et al.
Atherosclerosis Markers and Physical Activity in Children
Atherosclerosis Markers and Physical Activity in Children: Editorial Comment
Effectiveness of Cardiac Imaging
News From the NCDR
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More