- Restricted accessEffect of Intensive Statin Therapy on Regression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeA Multicenter Randomized Trial Evaluated by Volumetric Intravascular Ultrasound Using Pitavastatin Versus Atorvastatin (JAPAN-ACS [Japan Assessment of Pitavastatin and Atorvastatin in Acute Coronary Syndrome] Study)Takafumi Hiro, JAPAN-ACS Investigators, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Genetics/Genomics: Editorial Comment
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessBarriers to Conversations About Deactivation of Implantable Defibrillators in Seriously Ill PatientsResults of a Nationwide Survey Comparing Cardiology Specialists to Primary Care PhysiciansNathan Goldstein, R. Sean Morrison, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More