QUARTERLY FOCUS ISSUE: HEART FAILURE
Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction
- Restricted accessHeart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction Is Characterized by Dynamic Impairment of Active Relaxation and Contraction of the Left Ventricle on Exercise and Associated With Myocardial Energy DeficiencyThanh T. Phan, Michael Frenneaux, et al.
- Restricted accessContractility and Ventricular Systolic Stiffening in Hypertensive Heart DiseaseInsights Into the Pathogenesis of Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionBarry A. Borlaug, Margaret M. Redfield, et al.
Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection Fraction: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure and Diabetes
Heart Failure and Diabetes: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure and Genetics
Right Ventricular Cardiomyopathy
Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of Fondaparinux Versus Enoxaparin in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Treated With Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Inhibitors or ThienopyridinesResults From the OASIS 5 (Fifth Organization to Assess Strategies in Ischemic Syndromes) TrialSanjit S. Jolly, Shamir R. Mehta, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Significance of Periprocedural Versus Spontaneously Occurring Myocardial Infarction After Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromesAn Analysis From the ACUITY (Acute Catheterization and Urgent Intervention Triage Strategy) TrialAbhiram Prasad, Gregg W. Stone, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Echocardiographic Outcomes after Transcatheter Leaflet Approximation in Patients with Secondary Mitral Regurgitation: The COAPT TrialFederico M. Asch, Neil J. Weissman, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Health Status after Transcatheter vs. Surgical Aortic Valve Replacement in Low-Risk Patients with Aortic StenosisSuzanne J. Baron, David J. Cohen, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Moving Toward Patient-Centered Endpoints in Future Clinical Trial Design: The Customer is Always RightSaif Anwaruddin, Nimesh D. Desai, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Transcatheter versus medical treatment of symptomatic severe tricuspid regurgitationMaurizio Taramasso, Francesco Maisano, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology