Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEffects of Polyunsaturated Omega-3 Fatty Acids on Responsiveness to Dual Antiplatelet Therapy in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThe OMEGA-PCI (OMEGA-3 Fatty Acids After PCI to Modify Responsiveness to Dual Antiplatelet Therapy) StudyGrzegorz Gajos, Wiesława Piwowarska, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
Coronary Artery Disease: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessSurvival After Application of Automatic External Defibrillators Before Arrival of the Emergency Medical SystemEvaluation in the Resuscitation Outcomes Consortium Population of 21 MillionMyron L. Weisfeldt, ROC Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessMyocardial Fibrosis Identified by Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Late Gadolinium Enhancement Is Associated With Adverse Ventricular Mechanics and Ventricular Tachycardia Late After Fontan OperationRahul H. Rathod, Tal Geva, et al.
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessSirolimus- Versus Paclitaxel-Eluting Stents for the Treatment of Coronary BifurcationsResults From the COBIS (Coronary Bifurcation Stenting) RegistryYoung Bin Song, Hyeon-Cheol Gwon, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessACCF/AHA 2010 Position Statement on Composite Measures for Healthcare Performance AssessmentAmerican College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Performance Measures (Writing Committee to Develop a Position Statement on Composite Measures)Eric D. Peterson, Richard E. Shaw, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More