- Restricted accessImpact of Cytochrome P450 2C19 Loss-of-Function Polymorphism and of Major Demographic Characteristics on Residual Platelet Function After Loading and Maintenance Treatment With Clopidogrel in Patients Undergoing Elective Coronary Stent PlacementWillibald Hochholzer, Franz-Josef Neumann, et al.
- Restricted accessLong-Term Outcome of a Routine Versus Selective Invasive Strategy in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromeA Meta-Analysis of Individual Patient DataKeith A.A. Fox, FIR Collaboration, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction
- Restricted accessEffect of Early, Pre-Hospital Initiation of High Bolus Dose Tirofiban in Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction on Short- and Long-Term Clinical OutcomeJurriën M. ten Berg, On-TIME 2 Study Group, et al.
Acute Myocardial Infarction: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Infarction
- Restricted accessPredicting Late Myocardial Recovery and Outcomes in the Early Hours of ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionTraditional Measures Compared With Microvascular Obstruction, Salvaged Myocardium, and Necrosis Characteristics by Cardiovascular Magnetic ResonanceEric Larose, Olivier F. Bertrand, et al.
- Restricted accessPrognostic Significance and Determinants of Myocardial Salvage Assessed by Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance in Acute Reperfused Myocardial InfarctionIngo Eitel, Holger Thiele, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Magnetic Resonance With Edema Imaging Identifies Myocardium at Risk and Predicts Worse Outcome in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromeSubha V. Raman, Giuseppe Ambrosio, et al.
Cardiac Magnetic Resonance in Infarction: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPhenyl-α-tert-butyl-nitrone and Benzonidazole Treatment Controlled the Mitochondrial Oxidative Stress and Evolution of Cardiomyopathy in Chronic Chagasic RatsJian-Jun Wen, Nisha Jain Garg, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letter to the Editor
SCANNING THE LITERATURE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More