- Restricted accessRandomized Trial of Paclitaxel- Versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stents for Treatment of Coronary Restenosis in Sirolimus-Eluting StentsThe ISAR-DESIRE 2 (Intracoronary Stenting and Angiographic Results: Drug Eluting Stents for In-Stent Restenosis 2) StudyJulinda Mehilli, ISAR-DESIRE 2 Investigators, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe ARBITER 6-HALTS Trial (Arterial Biology for the Investigation of the Treatment Effects of Reducing Cholesterol 6–HDL and LDL Treatment Strategies in Atherosclerosis)Final Results and the Impact of Medication Adherence, Dose, and Treatment DurationTodd C. Villines, Allen J. Taylor, et al.
- Restricted accessA First-in-Man, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Feasibility of Autologous Delipidated High-Density Lipoprotein Plasma Infusions in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeRon Waksman, H. Bryan Brewer, et al.
Lipids and Coronary Risk
Lipids and Coronary Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessSerum Markers of Collagen Turnover Predict Future Shocks in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Recipients With Dilated Cardiomyopathy on Optimal TreatmentEmmanuel M. Kanoupakis, Panos E. Vardas, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessQuantitative Tissue Characterization of Infarct Core and Border Zone in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy by Magnetic Resonance Is Associated With Future Cardiovascular EventsShahriar Heidary, Phillip C. Yang, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Sympathetic Denervation Assessed With 123-Iodine Metaiodobenzylguanidine Imaging Predicts Ventricular Arrhythmias in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator PatientsMark J. Boogers, Jeroen J. Bax, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Importance of the Level of Maternal Anti-Ro/SSA Antibodies as a Prognostic Marker of the Development of Cardiac Neonatal Lupus ErythematosusA Prospective Study of 186 Antibody-Exposed Fetuses and InfantsEdgar Jaeggi, Earl Silverman, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Jul 10 2019
- View More