- Restricted accessRandomized Trial of Paclitaxel- Versus Sirolimus-Eluting Stents for Treatment of Coronary Restenosis in Sirolimus-Eluting StentsThe ISAR-DESIRE 2 (Intracoronary Stenting and Angiographic Results: Drug Eluting Stents for In-Stent Restenosis 2) StudyJulinda Mehilli, ISAR-DESIRE 2 Investigators, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessThe ARBITER 6-HALTS Trial (Arterial Biology for the Investigation of the Treatment Effects of Reducing Cholesterol 6–HDL and LDL Treatment Strategies in Atherosclerosis)Final Results and the Impact of Medication Adherence, Dose, and Treatment DurationTodd C. Villines, Allen J. Taylor, et al.
- Restricted accessA First-in-Man, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Safety and Feasibility of Autologous Delipidated High-Density Lipoprotein Plasma Infusions in Patients With Acute Coronary SyndromeRon Waksman, H. Bryan Brewer, et al.
Lipids and Coronary Risk
Lipids and Coronary Risk: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessSerum Markers of Collagen Turnover Predict Future Shocks in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Recipients With Dilated Cardiomyopathy on Optimal TreatmentEmmanuel M. Kanoupakis, Panos E. Vardas, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessQuantitative Tissue Characterization of Infarct Core and Border Zone in Patients With Ischemic Cardiomyopathy by Magnetic Resonance Is Associated With Future Cardiovascular EventsShahriar Heidary, Phillip C. Yang, et al.
- Restricted accessCardiac Sympathetic Denervation Assessed With 123-Iodine Metaiodobenzylguanidine Imaging Predicts Ventricular Arrhythmias in Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator PatientsMark J. Boogers, Jeroen J. Bax, et al.
- Restricted accessThe Importance of the Level of Maternal Anti-Ro/SSA Antibodies as a Prognostic Marker of the Development of Cardiac Neonatal Lupus ErythematosusA Prospective Study of 186 Antibody-Exposed Fetuses and InfantsEdgar Jaeggi, Earl Silverman, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Access Denied2018 AHA/ACC/AACVPR/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/ADA/AGS/APhA/ASPC/NLA/PCNA Guideline on the Management of Blood CholesterolA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesScott M. Grundy, Joseph Yeboah, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/AAPA/ABC/ACPM/AGS/APhA/ASH/ASPC/NMA/PCNA Guideline for the Prevention, Detection, Evaluation, and Management of High Blood Pressure in AdultsA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice GuidelinesPaul K. Whelton, Jackson T. Wright, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC Expert Consensus Decision Pathway on Novel Therapies for Cardiovascular Risk Reduction in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes and Atherosclerotic Cardiovascular DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Task Force on Expert Consensus Decision PathwaysSandeep R. Das, Laurence S. Sperling, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2017 ACC/AHA/HFSA Focused Update of the 2013 ACCF/AHA Guideline for the Management of Heart FailureA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Failure Society of AmericaClyde W. Yancy, Cheryl Westlake, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- Access Denied2018 ACC/AHA/HRS Guideline on the Evaluation and Management of Patients With Bradycardia and Cardiac Conduction DelayA Report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Clinical Practice Guidelines and the Heart Rhythm SocietyFred M. Kusumoto, Paul D. Varosy, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology