- Restricted access5-Year Clinical Outcomes in the ICTUS (Invasive versus Conservative Treatment in Unstable coronary Syndromes) TrialA Randomized Comparison of an Early Invasive Versus Selective Invasive Management in Patients With Non–ST-Segment Elevation Acute Coronary SyndromePeter Damman, ICTUS Investigators, et al.
Clinical Trials: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIncreased Rate of Stent Thrombosis and Target Lesion Revascularization After Filter Protection in Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction15-Month Follow-Up of the DEDICATION (Drug Elution and Distal Protection in ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction) TrialAnne Kaltoft, Leif Thuesen, et al.
- Restricted accessTriage After Hospitalization With Advanced Heart FailureThe ESCAPE (Evaluation Study of Congestive Heart Failure and Pulmonary Artery Catheterization Effectiveness) Risk Model and Discharge ScoreChristopher M. O'Connor, Lynne W. Stevenson, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessPercutaneous Pacemaker and Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillator Lead Extraction in 100 Patients With Intracardiac Vegetations Defined by Transesophageal EchocardiogramJon A. Grammes, Steven P. Kutalek, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessUltrasound-Microbubble–Mediated Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1 Small Interfering Ribonucleic Acid Transfection Attenuates Neointimal Formation After Arterial Injury in MiceJun-ichi Suzuki, Mitsuaki Isobe, et al.
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
AHA/ACCF SCIENTIFIC STATEMENT
- Restricted accessPrevention of Torsade de Pointes in Hospital SettingsA Scientific Statement From the American Heart Association and the American College of Cardiology Foundation Endorsed by the American Association of Critical-Care Nurses and the International Society for Computerized ElectrocardiologyBarbara J. Drew, American College of Cardiology Foundation, et al.
SCANNING THE LITERATURE
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More