QUARTERLY FOCUS ISSUE: PREVENTION/OUTCOMES
Clinical Research: Performance Measures in Outpatients
- Restricted accessCardiac Performance Measure Compliance in OutpatientsThe American College of Cardiology and National Cardiovascular Data Registry's PINNACLE (Practice Innovation And Clinical Excellence) ProgramPaul S. Chan, John A. Spertus, et al.
Clinical Research: Performance Measures in Outpatients: Editorial Comment
Clinical Research: Cardiovascular Risk
- Restricted accessObjectively Measured Secondhand Smoke Exposure and Risk of Cardiovascular DiseaseWhat Is the Mediating Role of Inflammatory and Hemostatic Factors?Mark Hamer, G. David Batty, et al.
- Restricted accessWave Reflection Predicts Cardiovascular Events in Hypertensive Individuals Independent of Blood Pressure and Other Cardiovascular Risk FactorsAn ASCOT (Anglo-Scandinavian Cardiac Outcome Trial) SubstudyCharlotte Manisty, Alun D. Hughes, et al.
Clinical Research: Cardiovascular Risk: Editorial Comment
Clinical Research: Outcomes
- Restricted accessVariation in Body Composition Determines Long-Term Blood Pressure Changes in Pre-HypertensionThe MONICA/KORA (Monitoring Trends and Determinants on Cardiovascular Diseases/Cooperative Research in the Region of Augsburg) Cohort StudyMarcello Ricardo Paulista Markus, Heribert Schunkert, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Training for a First-Time Marathon Reverses Age-Related Aortic StiffeningLast mentioned on Mon Jan 20 2020
- Chili Pepper Consumption and Mortality in Italian AdultsLast mentioned on Sun Jan 19 2020
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Jan 20 2020
- View More