- Restricted accessFractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Guiding Percutaneous Coronary Intervention in Patients With Multivessel Coronary Artery Disease2-Year Follow-Up of the FAME (Fractional Flow Reserve Versus Angiography for Multivessel Evaluation) StudyNico H.J. Pijls, Bernard De Bruyne, et al.
Dyspnea and Antiplatelet Agents
- Restricted accessIncidence of Dyspnea and Assessment of Cardiac and Pulmonary Function in Patients With Stable Coronary Artery Disease Receiving Ticagrelor, Clopidogrel, or Placebo in the ONSET/OFFSET StudyRobert F. Storey, Paul A. Gurbel, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessSingle-Photon Emission Computed Tomography Myocardial Perfusion Imaging and the Risk of Sudden Cardiac Death in Patients With Coronary Disease and Left Ventricular Ejection Fraction >35%Jonathan P. Piccini, Salvador Borges-Neto, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessImprovement of Endothelial Function With Dietary Flavanols Is Associated With Mobilization of Circulating Angiogenic Cells in Patients With Coronary Artery DiseaseChristian Heiss, Yerem Yeghiazarians, et al.
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More