- Restricted accessEffectiveness of In-Laboratory High-Dose Clopidogrel Loading Versus Routine Pre-Load in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary InterventionResults of the ARMYDA-5 PRELOAD (Antiplatelet therapy for Reduction of MYocardial Damage during Angioplasty) Randomized TrialGermano Di Sciascio, Antonio Montinaro, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Valvular Heart Disease
Valvular Heart Disease: Editorial Comment
Pediatric Cardiac Transplantation
- Restricted accessViral Endomyocardial Infection Is an Independent Predictor and Potentially Treatable Risk Factor for Graft Loss and Coronary Vasculopathy in Pediatric Cardiac Transplant RecipientsMousumi Moulik, Jeffrey A. Towbin, et al.
- Restricted accessHuman Peripheral Blood-Derived CD31+Cells Have Robust Angiogenic and Vasculogenic Properties and Are Effective for Treating Ischemic Vascular DiseaseSung-Whan Kim, Young-sup Yoon, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More