Intervention in Valve Disease
Risk Reduction Therapy
- Restricted accessCardiovascular Event Reduction and Adverse Events Among Subjects Attaining Low-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol <50 mg/dl With RosuvastatinThe JUPITER Trial (Justification for the Use of Statins in Prevention: an Intervention Trial Evaluating Rosuvastatin)Judith Hsia, Paul M. Ridker, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of Treatment on Exercise Tolerance, Cardiac Function, and Mortality in Heart Failure With Preserved Ejection FractionA Meta-AnalysisDavid J. Holland, Thomas H. Marwick, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessCommunity Prevalence of Ideal Cardiovascular Health, by the American Heart Association Definition, and Relationship With Cardiovascular Disease IncidenceAaron R. Folsom, ARIC Study Investigators, et al.
Epidemiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessA Prospective, Randomized Evaluation of a Novel Everolimus-Eluting Coronary StentThe PLATINUM (A Prospective, Randomized, Multicenter Trial to Assess an Everolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System [PROMUS Element] for the Treatment of up to Two De Novo Coronary Artery Lesions) TrialGregg W. Stone, PLATINUM Trial Investigators, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Thu Aug 08 2019
- View More