YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
- Restricted accessIntraluminal Thrombus in Facilitated Versus Primary Percutaneous Coronary InterventionAn Angiographic Substudy of the ASSENT-4 PCI (Assessment of the Safety and Efficacy of a New Treatment Strategy With Percutaneous Coronary Intervention) TrialJaroslaw Zalewski, Frans Van de Werf, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Obesity and Coronary Disease
- Restricted accessCentral Obesity and Survival in Subjects With Coronary Artery DiseaseA Systematic Review of the Literature and Collaborative Analysis With Individual Subject DataThais Coutinho, Francisco Lopez-Jimenez, et al.
Obesity and Coronary Disease: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessResults of the Post-U.S. Food and Drug Administration-Approval Study With a Continuous Flow Left Ventricular Assist Device as a Bridge to Heart TransplantationA Prospective Study Using the INTERMACS (Interagency Registry for Mechanically Assisted Circulatory Support)Randall C. Starling, Francis D. Pagani, et al.
- Restricted accessEffects of the Adenosine A1 Receptor Antagonist Rolofylline on Renal Function in Patients With Acute Heart Failure and Renal DysfunctionResults From PROTECT (Placebo-Controlled Randomized Study of the Selective A1 Adenosine Receptor Antagonist Rolofylline for Patients Hospitalized With Acute Decompensated Heart Failure and Volume Overload to Assess Treatment Effect on Congestion and Renal Function)Adriaan A. Voors, Michael M. Givertz, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessThe Incidence of Bradyarrhythmias and Clinical Bradyarrhythmic Events in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Treated With Ticagrelor or Clopidogrel in the PLATO (Platelet Inhibition and Patient Outcomes) TrialResults of the Continuous Electrocardiographic Assessment SubstudyBenjamin M. Scirica, Lars Wallentin, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted access2011 ACCF/AHA Focused Update of the Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction (Updating the 2007 Guideline)A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines Developed in Collaboration With the American College of Emergency Physicians, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and Society of Thoracic SurgeonsR. Scott Wright, James Patrick Zidar, et al.
- Restricted access2011 ACCF/AHA Focused Update Incorporated Into the ACC/AHA 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Patients With Unstable Angina/Non–ST-Elevation Myocardial InfarctionA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesR. Scott Wright, James Patrick Zidar, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More