- Restricted accessLong-Term Comparison of Drug-Eluting Stents and Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting for Multivessel Coronary Revascularization5-Year Outcomes From the Asan Medical Center-Multivessel Revascularization RegistryDuk-Woo Park, Seung-Jung Park, et al.
Coronary Artery Disease
- Restricted access3-Year Follow-Up of Patients With Coronary Artery Spasm as Cause of Acute Coronary SyndromeThe CASPAR (Coronary Artery Spasm in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndrome) Study Follow-UpPeter Ong, Udo Sechtem, et al.
- Restricted accessLowering the Triglyceride/High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol Ratio Is Associated With the Beneficial Impact of Pioglitazone on Progression of Coronary Atherosclerosis in Diabetic PatientsInsights From the PERISCOPE (Pioglitazone Effect on Regression of Intravascular Sonographic Coronary Obstruction Prospective Evaluation) StudyStephen J. Nicholls, Steven E. Nissen, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessComparative Validation of a Novel Risk Score for Predicting Bleeding Risk in Anticoagulated Patients With Atrial FibrillationThe HAS-BLED (Hypertension, Abnormal Renal/Liver Function, Stroke, Bleeding History or Predisposition, Labile INR, Elderly, Drugs/Alcohol Concomitantly) ScoreGregory Y.H. Lip, Deirdre A. Lane, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessNoninvasive Identification of Ventricular Tachycardia-Related Conducting Channels Using Contrast-Enhanced Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients With Chronic Myocardial InfarctionComparison of Signal Intensity Scar Mapping and Endocardial Voltage MappingEsther Perez-David, Francisco Fernández-Avilés, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiac Effects of Air Pollution
Cardiac Effects of Air Pollution: Editorial Comment
YEAR IN CARDIOLOGY SERIES
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessComputed-Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging Assessment of Traumatic Left Anterior Descending Coronary Dissection Causing Acute Myocardial InfarctionIacopo Carbone, Andrea Frustaci, et al.
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More