- Restricted accessWith the “Universal Definition,” Measurement of Creatine Kinase-Myocardial Band Rather Than Troponin Allows More Accurate Diagnosis of Periprocedural Necrosis and Infarction After Coronary InterventionChris C.S. Lim, Adrian P. Banning, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Acute Coronary Syndromes
- Restricted accessTicagrelor Versus Clopidogrel in Patients With Acute Coronary Syndromes Undergoing Coronary Artery Bypass SurgeryResults From the PLATO (Platelet Inhibition and Patient Outcomes) TrialClaes Held, Lars Wallentin, et al.
Acute Coronary Syndromes: Editorial Comment
Cardiogenic Shock: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessClinical Characteristics, Management, and Outcomes of Patients Diagnosed With Acute Pulmonary Embolism in the Emergency DepartmentInitial Report of EMPEROR (Multicenter Emergency Medicine Pulmonary Embolism in the Real World Registry)Charles V. Pollack, Jeffrey A. Kline, et al.
Peripheral Arterial Disease
Congenital Heart Disease
- Restricted accessEarly Versus Late Functional Outcome After Successful Percutaneous Pulmonary Valve ImplantationAre the Acute Effects of Altered Right Ventricular Loading All We Can Expect?Philipp Lurz, Philipp Bonhoeffer, et al.
Obesity and Heart Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Mon Dec 16 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Fri Dec 13 2019
- View More