SCANNING THE LITERATURE
- Restricted accessThe Valve-in-Valve Technique for Treatment of Aortic Bioprosthesis MalpositionAn Analysis of Incidence and 1-Year Clinical Outcomes From the Italian CoreValve RegistryGian Paolo Ussia, Corrado Tamburino, et al.
Cardiac Surgery: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessIsovolumic Acceleration at Rest and During Exercise in ChildrenNormal Values for the Left Ventricle and First Noninvasive Demonstration of Exercise-Induced Force-Frequency RelationshipsSusan Lucy Roche, Andrew N. Redington, et al.
Pediatric Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEfficacy and Safety of a Novel Oral Inducer of Apolipoprotein A-I Synthesis in Statin-Treated Patients With Stable Coronary Artery DiseaseA Randomized Controlled TrialStephen J. Nicholls, Steven E. Nissen, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
APPROPRIATE USE CRITERIA
- Restricted accessACCF/ASE/AHA/ASNC/HFSA/HRS/SCAI/SCCM/SCCT/SCMR 2011 Appropriate Use Criteria for EchocardiographyA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Society of Echocardiography, American Heart Association, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology, Heart Failure Society of America, Heart Rhythm Society, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Critical Care Medicine, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, and Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Endorsed by the American College of Chest PhysiciansPamela S. Douglas, Rory B. Weiner, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More