Author + information
McNamara DM, Starling RC, Cooper LT, et al., for the IMAC Investigators. Clinical and Demographic Predictors of Outcomes in Recent Onset Dilated Cardiomyopathy: Results of the IMAC (Intervention in Myocarditis and Acute Cardiomyopathy)-2 Study. J Am Coll Cardiol 2011;58:1112–8.
In this paper, the unit for diastolic blood pressure (DBP) was incorrectly listed as mg/dl (rather than the correct unit of mm Hg) 7 times in the text:
- On page 1113, right column, line 11 from the bottom should read “diastolic blood pressure of <70 mm Hg at baseline.”
- On page 1116, left column, line 4 should read “diastolic blood pressure of 70 mm Hg.”
- On page 1116, left column, line 6 should read “diastolic blood pressure of more than 70 mm Hg.”
- On page 1117, in Table 3, under the row “Race and diastolic BP,” the following 3 subrows should read:
White, DBP <70 mm Hg
Black, DBP <70 mm Hg
Black, DBP ≥70 mm Hg
- On page 1117, in the Table 3 footnote, line 3 should read “DBP ≥70 mm Hg.”
The authors apologize for this error.
- American College of Cardiology Foundation