SCANNING THE LITERATURE
- Restricted accessImpact of Platelet Reactivity on Clinical Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Collaborative Meta-Analysis of Individual Participant DataSomjot S. Brar, George Dangas, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEplerenone Survival Benefits in Heart Failure Patients Post-Myocardial Infarction Are Independent From its Diuretic and Potassium-Sparing EffectsInsights From an EPHESUS (Eplerenone Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction Heart Failure Efficacy and Survival Study) SubstudyPatrick Rossignol, Faiez Zannad, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessDiagnosis of Ischemia-Causing Coronary Stenoses by Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve Computed From Coronary Computed Tomographic AngiogramsResults From the Prospective Multicenter DISCOVER-FLOW (Diagnosis of Ischemia-Causing Stenoses Obtained Via Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve) StudyBon-Kwon Koo, James K. Min, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiovascular Risk: Editorial Comment
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessAcute Coronary Syndrome Due to Extrinsic Compression of the Left Coronary System by Metastatic LiposarcomaSuccessful Treatment With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThomas Cuisset, Jacques Quilici, et al.
FROM THE ACC
- Restricted access2011 ACCF/AHA Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease (Updating the 2005 Guideline)A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesThom W. Rooke, R. Eugene Zierler, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sat Dec 07 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Sat Dec 07 2019
- View More