SCANNING THE LITERATURE
- Restricted accessImpact of Platelet Reactivity on Clinical Outcomes After Percutaneous Coronary InterventionA Collaborative Meta-Analysis of Individual Participant DataSomjot S. Brar, George Dangas, et al.
Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessEplerenone Survival Benefits in Heart Failure Patients Post-Myocardial Infarction Are Independent From its Diuretic and Potassium-Sparing EffectsInsights From an EPHESUS (Eplerenone Post-Acute Myocardial Infarction Heart Failure Efficacy and Survival Study) SubstudyPatrick Rossignol, Faiez Zannad, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessDiagnosis of Ischemia-Causing Coronary Stenoses by Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve Computed From Coronary Computed Tomographic AngiogramsResults From the Prospective Multicenter DISCOVER-FLOW (Diagnosis of Ischemia-Causing Stenoses Obtained Via Noninvasive Fractional Flow Reserve) StudyBon-Kwon Koo, James K. Min, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
Cardiovascular Risk: Editorial Comment
NEWS FROM THE NHLBI
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessAcute Coronary Syndrome Due to Extrinsic Compression of the Left Coronary System by Metastatic LiposarcomaSuccessful Treatment With Percutaneous Coronary InterventionThomas Cuisset, Jacques Quilici, et al.
FROM THE ACC
- Restricted access2011 ACCF/AHA Focused Update of the Guideline for the Management of Patients With Peripheral Artery Disease (Updating the 2005 Guideline)A Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice GuidelinesThom W. Rooke, R. Eugene Zierler, et al.
- Risk Factors for Infections Involving Cardiac Implanted Electronic Devices J Am Coll Cardiol 2019;74:2845–54D.H. Birnie, A.D. Krahn, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- ACC/AHA/ASE/HRS/ISACHD/SCAI/SCCT/SCMR/SOPE 2020 Appropriate Use Criteria for Multimodality Imaging During the Follow-Up Care of Patients With Congenital Heart DiseaseA Report of the American College of Cardiology Solution Set Oversight Committee and Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, American Society of Echocardiography, Heart Rhythm Society, International Society for Adult Congenital Heart Disease, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography, Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance, and Society of Pediatric EchocardiographyWriting Group, Ali N. Zaidi, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- 2019 AATS/ACC/SCAI/STS Expert Consensus Systems of Care Document: Operator and Institutional Recommendations and Requirements for Transcatheter Mitral Valve InterventionA Joint Report of the American Association for Thoracic Surgery, the American College of Cardiology, the Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, and the Society of Thoracic SurgeonsRobert O. Bonow, Y. Joseph Woo, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology