Interventional Cardiology: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPrognostic Assessment of Coronary Artery Bypass Patients With 64-Slice Computed Tomography AngiographyAnatomical Information Is Incremental to Clinical Risk PredictionGary R. Small, Benjamin J.W. Chow, et al.
Hypertension: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessQuantitative Comparison of Microcirculatory Dysfunction in Patients With Stress Cardiomyopathy and ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionHyun-Sook Kim, William F. Fearon, et al.
- Restricted accessAHA/ACCF Secondary Prevention and Risk Reduction Therapy for Patients With Coronary and Other Atherosclerotic Vascular Disease: 2011 UpdateA Guideline From the American Heart Association and American College of Cardiology Foundation Endorsed by the World Heart Federation and the Preventive Cardiovascular Nurses AssociationSidney C. Smith, Kathryn A. Taubert, et al.
- ACC/AHA/SCAI/SIR/SVM 2018 Appropriate Use Criteria for Peripheral Artery InterventionA Report of the American College of Cardiology Appropriate Use Criteria Task Force, American Heart Association, Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions, Society of Interventional Radiology, and Society for Vascular MedicinePeripheral Artery Intervention Writing Group, E. Kent Yucel, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- CorrectionJournal of the American College of Cardiology
- Alirocumab Reduces Total Nonfatal Cardiovascular and Fatal Events in the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES TrialMichael Szarek, for the ODYSSEY OUTCOMES Committees and Investigators∗, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology
- The “Fragility” of Mortality benefit of Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery in DiabeticsSripal Bangalore, Marco A. Zenati, et al.Journal of the American College of Cardiology