MINI-FOCUS ISSUE: OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY
- Restricted accessConsensus Standards for Acquisition, Measurement, and Reporting of Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography StudiesA Report From the International Working Group for Intravascular Optical Coherence Tomography Standardization and ValidationGuillermo J. Tearney, Giora Weisz, et al.
- Restricted accessMorphometric Assessment of Coronary Stenosis Relevance With Optical Coherence TomographyA Comparison With Fractional Flow Reserve and Intravascular UltrasoundNieve Gonzalo, Carlos Macaya, et al.
Clinical Research: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessPlasma Neutrophil Gelatinase–Associated Lipocalin Is Independently Associated With Cardiovascular Disease and Mortality in Community-Dwelling Older AdultsThe Rancho Bernardo StudyLori B. Daniels, Alan S. Maisel, et al.
Valve Disease in Pregnancy
- Restricted accessMechanical Aortic Valve Replacement in Young Women Planning on PregnancyMaternal and Fetal Outcomes Under Low Oral Anticoagulation, a Pilot Observational Study on a Comprehensive Pre-Operative Counseling ProtocolLuca S. De Santo, Marisa De Feo, et al.
Valve Disease in Pregnancy: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Cardiovascular Effects of Switching From Tobacco Cigarettes to Electronic CigarettesLast mentioned on Sun Dec 08 2019
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Nov 27 2019
- Effects of Statins on Memory, Cognition, and Brain Volume in the ElderlyLast mentioned on Sun Dec 08 2019
- View More