SCANNING THE LITERATURE
- Restricted accessHeart Transplantation Research in the Next Decade—A Goal to Achieving Evidence-Based OutcomesNational Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute Working GroupMonica R. Shah, Mandeep R. Mehra, et al.
EDITORIALS AND VIEWPOINTS
Imaging in Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement
- Restricted accessCross-Sectional Computed Tomographic Assessment Improves Accuracy of Aortic Annular Sizing for Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement and Reduces the Incidence of Paravalvular Aortic RegurgitationHasan Jilaihawi, Raj R. Makkar, et al.
- Restricted access3-Dimensional Aortic Annular Assessment by Multidetector Computed Tomography Predicts Moderate or Severe Paravalvular Regurgitation After Transcatheter Aortic Valve ReplacementA Multicenter Retrospective AnalysisAlexander B. Willson, Jonathon Leipsic, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Heart Rhythm Disorders: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessA Randomized, 2-Period, Crossover Design Study to Assess the Effects of Dexlansoprazole, Lansoprazole, Esomeprazole, and Omeprazole on the Steady-State Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics of Clopidogrel in Healthy VolunteersAndrew L. Frelinger, Alan D. Michelson, et al.
Valvular Heart Disease
- Restricted accessEffects of Atrial Fibrillation on Treatment of Mitral Regurgitation in the EVEREST II (Endovascular Valve Edge-to-Edge Repair Study) Randomized TrialHoward C. Herrmann, Ted Feldman, et al.
- Restricted accessSustained Improvement in Perfusion and Flow Reserve After Temporally Separated Delivery of Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor and Angiopoietin-1 Plasmid Deoxyribonucleic AcidAlexandra H. Smith, Howard Leong-Poi, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More