SCANNING THE LITERATURE
VIEWPOINT AND COMMENTARY
- Restricted accessNiacin and Statin Combination Therapy for Atherosclerosis Regression and Prevention of Cardiovascular Disease EventsReconciling the AIM-HIGH (Atherothrombosis Intervention in Metabolic Syndrome With Low HDL/High Triglycerides: Impact on Global Health Outcomes) Trial With Previous Surrogate Endpoint TrialsErin D. Michos, Roger S. Blumenthal, et al.
Heart Rhythm Disorders
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted access2-Hour Accelerated Diagnostic Protocol to Assess Patients With Chest Pain Symptoms Using Contemporary Troponins as the Only BiomarkerThe ADAPT TrialMartin Than, A. Mark Richards, et al.
Biomarkers: Editorial Comment
Congenital Heart Disease
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
FROM THE ACC
Letters to the Editor
HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
- Restricted accessACCF 2012 Health Policy Statement on Patient-Centered Care in Cardiovascular MedicineA Report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation Clinical Quality CommitteeMary Norine Walsh, Katherine Doermann Byrd, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Wed Oct 02 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More