- Restricted accessBaseline Anemia Is Not a Predictor of All-Cause Mortality in Outpatients With Advanced Heart Failure or Severe Renal DysfunctionResults From the Norwegian Heart Failure RegistryBård Waldum, Ingrid Os, et al.
- Restricted accessDiagnostic Accuracy of Computed Tomography Coronary Angiography According to Pre-Test Probability of Coronary Artery Disease and Severity of Coronary Arterial CalcificationThe CORE-64 (Coronary Artery Evaluation Using 64-Row Multidetector Computed Tomography Angiography) International Multicenter StudyArmin Arbab-Zadeh, Joăo A.C. Lima, et al.
Cardiac Imaging: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIncreased Expression of Adenosine Triphosphate-Sensitive K+ Channels in Mitral DysfunctionMechanically Stimulated Transcription and Hypoxia-Induced Protein Stability?Véronique Raeis-Dauvé, Alex J. Baertschi, et al.
Valvular Disease: Editorial Comment
Peripheral Vascular Disease
Peripheral Vascular Disease: Editorial Comment
Myocardial Performance and Gender
- Restricted accessTranscriptome Characterization of Estrogen-Treated Human Myocardium Identifies Myosin Regulatory Light Chain Interacting Protein as a Sex-Specific Element Influencing Contractile FunctionGeorgios Kararigas, Vera Regitz-Zagrosek, et al.
Myocardial Performance and Gender: Editorial Comment
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessIs Renal Function-Based Contrast Dosing of Radiographic Contrast Media in Patients Undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention Sufficient to Delineate Safe Limits of Contrast Dose?Nishant Kalra, Paul Fenster, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Thu Oct 17 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sun Sep 22 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Thu Oct 03 2019
- View More