- Restricted accessEffects of Vasodilation in Heart Failure With Preserved or Reduced Ejection FractionImplications of Distinct Pathophysiologies on Response to TherapyShmuel Schwartzenberg, Barry A. Borlaug, et al.
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
- Restricted accessIncreased Proximal Arterial Stiffness and Cardiac Response With Moderate Exercise in Patients With Heart Failure and Preserved Ejection FractionLamia Tartière-Kesri, Alain Cohen Solal, et al.
- Restricted accessPatient Management After Noninvasive Cardiac ImagingResults From SPARC (Study of Myocardial Perfusion and Coronary Anatomy Imaging Roles in Coronary Artery Disease)Rory Hachamovitch, SPARC Investigators, et al.
Hyperglycemia and the Heart
Hyperglycemia and the Heart: Editorial Comment
Genetic Disorders: Editorial Comment
HIGHLIGHTS FROM JACC
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessFirst Experience in Humans Using Adipose Tissue–Derived Regenerative Cells in the Treatment of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionJaco H. Houtgraaf, Henricus J. Duckers, et al.
Letters to the Editor
- Restricted accessBaroreflex Activation Therapy and Resistant HypertensionRandomization Is Not Enough, You Should Measure Blood Pressure AppropriatelyCostas Tsioufis, Christodoulos Stefanadis, et al.
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Sat Sep 14 2019
- View More