SCANNING THE LITERATURE
Lipid Lowering in Women
Lipid Lowering in Women: Editorial Comment
Heart Failure: Editorial Comment
Heart Rhythm Disorders
- Restricted accessAtrial Conduction Slows Immediately Before the Onset of Human Atrial FibrillationA Bi-Atrial Contact Mapping Study of Transitions to Atrial FibrillationGautam G. Lalani, Sanjiv M. Narayan, et al.
- Restricted accessIncidence of and Risk Factors for Sudden Cardiac Death in Children With Dilated CardiomyopathyA Report From the Pediatric Cardiomyopathy RegistryElfriede Pahl, PCMR (Pediatric Cardiomyopathy Registry) Investigators, et al.
- Restricted accessIn Vivo Detection of Oxidation-Specific Epitopes in Atherosclerotic Lesions Using Biocompatible Manganese Molecular Magnetic Imaging ProbesKaren C. Briley-Saebo, Sotirios Tsimikas, et al.
IMAGES IN CARDIOLOGY
- Restricted accessThrombotic Obstruction of Mechanical Prosthetic Valve in Mitral PositionThe Old “X-Ray” Fights the New 3-Dimensional Transesophageal EchocardiographyIlaria Armellini, Alessandro Proclemer, et al.
FROM THE ACC
- Restricted accessDifferences in Treatment Patterns and Outcomes Between Hispanics and Non-Hispanic Whites Treated for ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial InfarctionResults From the NCDR ACTION Registry–GWTGLuis A. Guzman, Mauricio G. Cohen, et al.
Letter to the Editor
Altmetric tracks attention and engagement of scholarly articles.
- Association of Sleep Duration and Quality With Subclinical AtherosclerosisLast mentioned on Tue Jul 23 2019
- Association of Skipping Breakfast With Cardiovascular and All-Cause MortalityLast mentioned on Wed Aug 14 2019
- Modeling Cardiovascular Risks of E-Cigarettes With Human-Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell–Derived Endothelial CellsLast mentioned on Wed Aug 21 2019
- View More